Hire a native English editor with a strong background in Medicine or Basic Science to edit and proofread your research paper for grammar, sentence construction, punctuation, spelling and word choice.
You can choose to have your paper edited in either American or British English.
We will also be pleased to assist you with:
- Tailoring to journal guidelines
- Production of the cover letter
- Submission on your behalf
- Crafting of the reply to the reviewers
Our Manuscript Editing Process
- Within 24h of receiving your source documents, we assign you a project manager and send you a tailored proposal detailing costs, suggested milestones, and delivery dates.
- We start working as soon as we receive your confirmation.
- Your project is assigned to our native English editor better versed in the subject of your manuscript.
- The editor goes through your document carefully, correcting and rewriting where necessary to transform it into an excellent document by a native English writer.
- After the editor finishes, a proofreader goes through the text again and ensures that nothing slipped by.
- Finally, your project manager will critically revise the changes to your manuscript and send it to you.
- You'll receive two versions from us: one with tracked changes so you can see our modifications, and a final version ready for submission.