Our team has a combined experience of 25+ years in scientific and medical research. In fact, we still actively participate in research, present at scientific and medical congresses, and give seminars. We have been helping researchers publish their papers for over 9 years.
The following is a selected list of the result:
- Cholesterol target value attainment and lipid-lowering therapy in patients with stable or acute coronary heart disease: Results from the Dyslipidemia International Study II.
Atherosclerosis. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2017.08.013
- Severe Hypoglycemia Before Landing in a Patient with Type 1 Diabetes Using Sensor-Augmented Pump Therapy.
Diabetes technology & therapeutics. 2017. DOI: 10.1089/dia.2017.0104
- Association Between Improvement in Cardiovascular Risk Profile and Changes in Sickness Absence: Results of the ICARIA Study.
Revista española de cardiología. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.rec.2017.02.017
- Treatment of transsphincteric fistula-in-ano with growth factors from autologous platelets: results of a phase II clinical trial.
International journal of colorectal disease. 2017. DOI: 10.1007/s00384-017-2866-9
- Ultrasonographic evidence of Gatekeeper™ prosthesis migration in patients treated for faecal incontinence: a case series.
International journal of colorectal disease. 2017. DOI: 10.1007/s00384-016-2742-z
- Factibility and security study of the PICS-AF™ plug for the treatment of cryptoglandular anal fistula.
Cirugía española. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.ciresp.2017.03.006
- [Returning to work after an acute coronary syndrome: When waiting is wasting]. [Article in French]
Annales de cardiologie et d'angéiologie. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.ancard.2016.12.006
- Whole exome sequencing using Ion Proton system enables reliable genetic diagnosis of inherited retinal dystrophies.
Scientific reports. 2017. DOI: 10.1038/srep42078
- Association Between Improvement in Cardiovascular Risk Profile and Changes in Sickness Absence: Results of the ICARIA Study.
Revista española de cardiología. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.rec.2017.02.017
- Analysis of Production, Impact, and Scientific Collaboration on Difficult Airway Through the Web of Science and Scopus (1981-2013).
Anesthesia and analgesia. 2017. DOI: 10.1213/ANE.0000000000002058
- Post-operative spondylodiscitis due to Propionibacterium acnes: A case report.
Neuro-Chirurgie. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.neuchi.2017.01.006
- Determining early referral criteria for patients with suspected inflammatory arthritis presenting to primary care physicians: a cross-sectional study.
Open access rheumatology : research and reviews. 2017. DOI: 10.2147/OARRR.S134780
- Prognostic value of body mass index in transcatheter aortic valve implantation: A "J"-shaped curve.
International journal of cardiology. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.12.051
- Cancer Incidence in Saudi Arabia: 2012 Data from the Saudi Cancer Registry.
Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention : APJCP. 2017. DOI: 10.22034/APJCP.2017.18.9.2437
- The role of oncoplastic breast reduction in the conservative management of breast cancer: Complications, survival, and quality of life.
Journal of surgical oncology. 2017. DOI: 10.1002/jso.24550
- Depression in Individuals With Traumatic and Nontraumatic Spinal Cord Injury Living in the Community.
Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.apmr.2016.11.011
- Sensory Symptom Profiles of Patients With Neuropathic Pain After Spinal Cord Injury.
The Clinical journal of pain. 2017. DOI: 10.1097/AJP.0000000000000467
- Clinical onset of celiac disease after duodenal switch: a case report.
European journal of clinical nutrition. 2016. DOI: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.65
- Improving School Leadership and Evaluation in Mexico: A State-level Perspective from Puebla.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). 2016. [Electronic Resource]
- Endomyocardial biopsy in patients with cardiomyopathy of unknown origin: does specialized center experience apply to a tertiary care hospital?
BMC research notes. 2016. DOI: 10.1186/s13104-016-2263-4
- Learning curve in robotic rectal cancer surgery: current state of affairs.
International journal of colorectal disease. 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00384-016-2660-0
- The use of free flaps in skull base reconstruction.
International journal of oral and maxillofacial surgery. 2016. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijom.2015.09.001
- Calcium alginate as a rectal bulking agent. Experimental pilot study to determine its migratory trend and locoregional reaction.
International journal of colorectal disease. 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s00384-015-2451-z
- Health‐related quality of life of children with cerebral palsy versus parent perspective
Universitat Ramon Llull. 2016. HDL
- Factors influencing return-to-work after cerebrovascular disease: the importance of previous cardiovascular risk.
European journal of preventive cardiology. 2015. DOI: 10.1177/2047487314544961
- Anesthesiologic and Surgical Experiences of the Spanish Role 2 Enhanced in Herat, Afghanistan.
Journal of Archives in Military Medicine. 2015. DOI: 10.5812/jamm.3(2)2015.26799
- The impact of poor psychosocial work environment on non-work-related sickness absence.
Social science & medicine. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.socscimed.2015.06.009
- Effectiveness of a three-dimensional anorectal ultrasound in perianal Crohn's disease: incompatibility with clinical and surgical examinations.
International journal of colorectal disease. 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s00384-014-2102-9
- [Non-alcoholic fatty liver in children and adolescents with excess weight and obesity].
Medicina clínica. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.medcli.2014.02.018
- Mechanical properties and ultrastructural characteristics of a glass fiber-reinforced composite.
American journal of dentistry. 2015. PMID: 26201228
- Magnetic resonance imaging-based diagnosis of occult osseous injuries in traumatic knees.
The open orthopaedics journal. 2015. DOI: 10.2174/1874325001509010084
- Prevalence and risk factors of asymptomatic bronchiectasis in patients with rheumatoid arthritis at a tertiary care center in Saudi Arabia.
Annals of thoracic medicine. 2015. DOI: 10.4103/1817-1737.160836
- Pulmonary manifestations in systemic lupus erythematosus: association with disease activity.
Respirology: official journal of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology. 2015. DOI: 10.1111/resp.12473
- Hyperlipidemia in rheumatoid arthritis patients in Saudi Arabia. Correlation with C-reactive protein levels and disease activity.
Saudi medical journal. 2015. DOI: 10.15537/smj.2015.6.10557
- Identifying causes of variability in outcomes in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated in a resource-rich developing country.
Pediatric blood & Cancer. 2015. DOI: 10.1002/pbc.25374
- A geometric morphometrics comparative analysis of Neandertal humeri (epiphyses-fused) from the El Sidrón cave site (Asturias, Spain)
Journal of human evolution. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.jhevol.2015.02.018
- Oxygenation With a Single Portable Pulse-Dose Oxygen-Conserving Device and Combined Stationary and Portable Oxygen Delivery Devices in Subjects With COPD.
Respiratory care. 2015. DOI: 10.4187/respcare.03470
- The visceromotor and somatic afferent nerves of the penis.
The journal of sexual medicine. 2015. DOI: 10.1111/jsm.12851
- From the Cradle to the Grave: A Model of the Use-it-or-Lose-it Theory.
In: Advances in Psychology Research. Volume 101, 1st ed. Nova Science Publishers, pp.33-54.
- Antegrade nailing evolution for proximal humeral fractures, the Telegraph IV(®): a study of 67 patients.
European journal of orthopaedic surgery & traumatology. 2015. DOI: 10.1007/s00590-014-1493-1
- Evolution of early repolarization patterns after 5 years in a military population at low cardiovascular risk and practical implications in military medical expertise
Archives of Cardiovascular Diseases. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/S1878-6480(15)71673-3
- Tacrolimus and the risk of solid cancers after liver transplant: a dose effect relationship.
American journal of transplantation. 2015. DOI: 10.1111/ajt.13018
- Evaluation of lidocaine infiltration efficiency for pain relief during bone marrow aspiration in children with cancer
Advances in pediatric research. 2015. DOI: 10.12715/apr.2015.2.7
- Assessment of functional improvement with implant-supported prosthetic rehabilitation after mandibular reconstruction with a microvascular free fibula flap: A study of 25 patients.
The Journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.prosdent.2014.08.005
- Pleuropulmonary involvement in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in Saudi Arabia.
Annual Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology. 2015. Conference Abstract
- Modelling the longevity of dental restorations by means of a CBR system.
BioMed research international. 2015. DOI: 10.1155/2015/540306
- Tourniquet use during total knee arthroplasty does not offer significant benefit: A retrospective cohort study.
International journal of surgery. 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijsu.2015.04.054
- Predictive value of the parent-completed ASQ for school difficulties in preterm-born children <35 weeks' GA at five years of age.
Neonatology. 2014. DOI: 10.1159/000363216
- Nystatin-Neomycin-Polymyxin B Combination: Efficacy and Tolerance as 1stLine Local Treatment of Infectious Vaginitis
Open Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014. DOI:10.4236/ojog.2014.47065
- Signal regulatory protein-α protects against cardiac hypertrophy via the disruption of toll-like receptor 4 signaling.
Hypertension. 2014. DOI: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.113.01506
- Interferon regulatory factor 7 functions as a novel negative regulator of pathological cardiac hypertrophy.
Hypertension. 2014. DOI: 10.1161/HYPERTENSIONAHA.113.02653
- The activation of the decapping enzyme DCP2 by DCP1 occurs on the EDC4 scaffold and involves a conserved loop in DCP1.
Nucleic Acids Research. 2014. DOI: 10.1093/nar/gku129
- Combined semirigid and flexible ureterorenoscopy via a large ureteral access sheath for kidney stones >2 cm: a bicentric prospective assessment.
World journal of urology. 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s00345-013-1126-z
- Development of a screening tool for children prior to school entrance.
The Turkish journal of pediatrics. 2014. PMID: 25818956
- Percutaneous neuromodulation of the posterior tibial nerve for the treatment of faecal incontinence - mid-term results: is retreatment required?
Colorectal disease. 2014. DOI: 10.1111/codi.12539
- Adaptation and validation of the Spanish version of the Spinal Cord Lesion-related Coping Strategies Questionnaire (SCL CSQ-S).
Spinal cord. 2014. DOI: 10.1038/sc.2014.44
- Analysis of evacuations from areas of operation to the Spanish Role 4 medical treatment facility (2008-2013).
Military medicine. 2014. DOI: 10.7205/MILMED-D-13-00324
- Breast abscess caused by Gordonia bronquialis and the utility of 16SrRNA gene sequence analysis for its definitive identification.
JMM case reports. 2014. DOI: 10.1099/jmmcr.0.001248
- [Contribution of cardiac MRI in the initial evaluation and follow-up of myocarditis mimicking acute coronary syndrome: a series of 43 patients].
Annales de cardiologie et d'angéiologie. 2014. DOI: 10.1016/j.ancard.2014.08.006
- Rheumatoid arthritis in Saudi Arabia
Saudi medical journal. 2014. PMCID: PMC4362178
- Structural basis for the Nanos-mediated recruitment of the CCR4-NOT complex and translational repression.
Genes & development. 2014. DOI: 10.1101/gad.237289.113
- [Comparative and evolutionary profile of people infected with HIV on antiretroviral therapy in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo].
The Pan African medical journal. 2014. DOI: 10.11604/pamj.2014.19.388.4287
- NOT10 and C2orf29/NOT11 form a conserved module of the CCR4-NOT complex that docks onto the NOT1 N-terminal domain.
RNA biology. 2013. DOI: 10.4161/rna.23018
- Factor structure, validity, and reliability of the Spanish version of the Women's Views of Birth Labour Satisfaction Questionnaire.
Midwifery. 2013. DOI: 10.1016/j.midw.2012.12.015
- Why it is time to develop the use of cognitive event-related potentials in the treatment of psychiatric diseases.
Neuropsychiatric disease and treatment. 2013. DOI: 10.2147/NDT.S53687
- Structure and assembly of the NOT module of the human CCR4-NOT complex.
Nature structural & molecular biology. 2013. DOI: 10.1038/nsmb.2681
- Prevalence of frailty and factors associated with frailty in the elderly population of Lleida, Spain: the FRALLE survey.
Archives of gerontology and geriatrics. 2012. DOI: 10.1016/j.archger.2012.07.002
- Predictive Value of Thromboembolic Risk Scores before an Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Procedure.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2012. DOI: 10.1111/j.1540-8167.2012.02442.x
- Purpura fulminans in Neisseria meningitidis B as presenting feature of multiple myeloma.
Int J Lab Hematol. 2012. PMID: 22897973
- Regulation of the transcriptional activity of nuclear receptors by the MEK/ERK1/2 pathway.
Cell Signal. 2012. PMID: 22906493
- Re: Xiao-Dong Jin, Simone Roethlisberger, Fiona C. Burkhard, Frédéric Birkhaeuser, Harriet C. Thoeny, Urs E. Studer. Long-term Renal Function After Urinary Diversion by Ileal Conduit or Orthotopic Ileal Bladder Substitution. Eur Urol 2012;61:491-7.
Eur Urol. 2012;62:e55-6. PMID: 22673006
- Prospective Evaluation of Behavioral Scales in the Behavioral Variant of Frontotemporal Dementia.
Dement Geriatr Cogn Disord. 2012;34:75-82. PMID: 22922703
- Controlling the biological function of calcium phosphate bone substitutes with drugs.
Acta Biomater. 2012;8:3541-51. PMID: 22729019
- Triple tibial osteotomy for the correction of severe bilateral varus deformity in a patient with late-onset Blount’s disease.
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2012. PMID: 22644074
- Steroids for LBP – from rationale to inconvenient truth.
Swiss Med Wkly. 2012 Apr 11;142:w13566. PMID: 22495738
- Bronchial Carcinoid Tumors Causing Cushing’s Syndrome: More Aggressive Behavior and the Need for Early Diagnosis.
Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2012. DOI:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2012.07.022
- Should pulp chamber pulpotomy be seen as a permanent treatment? Some preliminary thoughts.
Int Endod J. 2012. PMID: 22900881
- Biodentine Induces Immortalized Murine Pulp Cell Differentiation into Odontoblast-like Cells and Stimulates Biomineralization.
J Endod. 2012;38:1220-6. PMID: 22892739
- Transfer of two motor branches of the anterior obturator nerve to the motor portion of the femoral nerve: An anatomical feasibility study.
Microsurgery. 2012;32:463-5. PMID: 22821710
- Albumin Limits Mesenteric Endothelial Dysfunction and Inflammatory Response in Cardiopulmonary Bypass.
Artif Organs. 2012 Aug 14. PMID: 22888788
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Have a Clinical Impact on the Endovascular Approach as a Primary Treatment for Limb-Threatening Ischemic Foot Wounds in Diabetic Patients?
J Diabetes Metab. 2012, S:5. DOI:10.4172/2155-6156.S5-006
- Long-term stability of diluted solutions of the monoclonal antibody rituximab.
Int J Pharm. 2012;436:282-90. PMID: 22789912
- Fotemustine: A Third-Generation Nitrosourea for the Treatment of Recurrent Malignant Gliomas.
Cancers. 2012;4:77-87. DOI:10.3390/cancers4010077
- Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors in an urban area of Togo: a WHO STEPS-wise approach in Lome, Togo.
Cardiovasc J Afr. 2012;23:309-12. PMID: 22836151
- Dopaminergic axon guidance: which makes what?
Front Cell Neurosci. 2012;6:32. PMID: 22866028
- Evolution-centered teaching of biology.
Annu Rev Genomics Hum Genet. 2012 Sep 22;13:363-80. PMID: 22559325
- Improved serodiagnosis of cystic echinococcosis using the new recombinant 2B2t antigen.
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2012;6:e1714. PMID: 22802975
- Visual acuity and factors influencing automobile driving status in 1,000 patients age 60 and older.
Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2012 Sep 2. PMID: 22940797
- Pulmonary and Intestinal Congenital Anomalies Masquerading as Cystic Suprarenal Masses.
Eur J Pediatr Surg. 2012 Aug 17. PMID: 22903253
- Addiction to benzodiazepines: prevalence, diagnosis and treatment.
EM Psychiatrie. 2012. DOI:10.1016/S0246-1072(11)55586-5
- IL1B and VWF Variants Are Associated With Fibrinolytic Early Recanalization in Patients With Ischemic Stroke.
Stroke. 2012 Aug 2. PMID: 22858724
- Efficacy and safety of capecitabine in heavily pretreated recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
Anticancer Drugs. 2012 Sep 3. PMID: 22954504
- Incidence of mucositis in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinoma treated with radiotherapy plus cetuximab: a pilot study.
Med Buccale Chir Buccale. 2012;18:181-185. DOI:10.1051/mbcb/2012020
- Complex communicating bronchopulmonary foregut malformation with pancreatic heterotopy depicted with fetal magnetic resonance imaging: a case report.
J Pediatr Surg. 2012 May;47(5):e7-9. PMID: 22595608
- Thrombocytopenia induced by digoxin overdose.
Annales de Biologie Clinique. 2012 May-June; 70(3).
- When health care priorities are unclear: Do we obtain organs or try to save lives?
Am J Emerg Med. 2012 May 23. PMID: 22633705
- Long-term evaluation of respiratory status after esophageal atresia repair.
Pediatr Pulmonol. 2012 May 22. PMID: 22619166
- Why are written picture naming latencies (not) longer than spoken naming?
Reading and Writing. 2012. DOI: 10.1007/s11145-012-9365-8
- Alcohol-related context modulates performance of social drinkers in a visual go/no-go task: a preliminary assessment of event-related potentials.
PLoS One. 2012;7(5):e37466. PMID: 22616012
- Long-term sickness absence due to adjustment disorder.
Occup Med (Lond). 2012 Apr 27. PMID: 22544846
- Factores precipitantes de crisis de migraña en pacientes atendidos en consultas de Neurología. Estudio FACTOR.
Rev Neurol. 2012;:641-8. PMID: 22627745
- Epidemiology of Pruritus in France.
Acta Derm Venereol. 2012 Apr 16. PMID: 22504482
- Role of the MMP9 Gene in Hemorrhagic Transformations After Tissue-Type Plasminogen Activator Treatment in Stroke Patients.
Stroke. 2012 Apr 10. PMID: 22496335
- TTC7B emerges as a novel risk factor for ischemic stroke through the convergence of several genome-wide approaches.
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2012 Mar 28. PMID: 22453632
- Cysto-biliary communication in liver hydatidosis.
Langenbecks Arch Surg. 2012 Feb 29. PMID: 22374106
- Obstetric and neonatal outcome after surgical treatment of cervical dysplasia.
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol. 2012 Feb 27. PMID: 22377225
- Is there a risk of orthostatic hypotension associated with antihypertensive therapy in geriatric inpatients?
European Geriatric Medicine. 2012 Feb. Elsevier ID: S1878764911002208
- Hyperbilirubinemia and Neurodevelopmental Outcome of Very Low Birthweight Infants: Results from the LIFT Cohort.
PLoS One. 2012;7:e30900. PMID: 22303470
- Epidemiology of Dandruff, Scalp Pruritus and Associated Symptoms.
Acta Derm Venereol. 2012 Jan 26. PMID: 22277979
- Predictors of poor blood pressure control assessed by 24 hour monitoring in patients with type B acute aortic dissection.
Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2012;8:23-30. PMID: 22272072
- CT image quality improvement using adaptive iterative dose reduction with wide-volume acquisition on 320-detector CT.
Eur Radiol. 2012;22:295-301. PMID: 21927791
- The gender gap in stroke: a meta-analysis.
Acta Neurol Scand. 2012;125:83-90. PMID: 21649609
- Effect of Age on Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Black Senegalese Population.
Rheumatology. 2011;1:106. DOI: 10.4172/2161-1149.1000106
- Renal cell carcinoma with MiTF/TFE3 translocation in children: Report of a case at the stage of lymph node involvement.
Afr J Paediatr Surg. 2011;8:317-9. PMID: 22248899
- An example of extreme cardiology: chest pain on the high seas and helicoptered medical evacuations The French Navy experience.
Am J Emerg Med. 2011 Dec 26. PMID: 22205005
- AST classification of proximal humeral fractures: introduction and interobserver reliability assessment.
EJOST. 2011 Dec 15. Springer ID: r518031042k53007
- Practical questions around individual with a pacemaker or an implantable cardioverter defibrillator.
Presse Med. 2011 Dec 2. PMID: 22138293
- Not all sarcomas developed in irradiated tissue are necessarily radiation-induced – Spectrum of disease and treatment characteristics.
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2011 Dec 2. PMID: 22138059
- A French hospital sentenced for unreasonable obstinacy.
Eur J Health Law. 2011;18:521-30. PMID: 22128520
- MMP-2/MMP-9 plasma level and brain expression in cerebral amyloid angiopathy-associated hemorrhagic stroke.
Brain Pathol. 2011 Jun 27. PMID: 21707819
- Intestinal Histoplasmosis with Histoplasma duboisii in a Patient Infected by HIV-1 in Abidjan (Ivory Coast).
Journal of AIDS & Clinical Research. 2011 Sept. 25 doi:10.4172/2155-6113.1000125
- Etiology and current clinical characteristics of male urethral stricture disease: experience from a public teaching hospital in Senegal.
Urol Nephrol. 2011;43:969-74. PMID: 21442395
- Drug-induced lichenoid reaction after kyphoplasty.
Allergy. 2011;66:1494-5. PMID: 21645013
- Screening for prostate cancer by digital rectal examination and PSA determination in Senegal.
ISRN Oncol. 2011;2011:943704. PMID: 22091437
- Update on the serum biomarkers and genetic factors associated with safety and efficacy of rt-PA treatment in acute stroke patients.
Stroke Res Treat. 2011;2011:182783. PMID: 21772966
- Acute leukoencephalopathy after buprenorphine intoxication in a 2-year-old child.
Eur J Paediatr Neurol. 2011;15:368-71. PMID: 21450498
- Causes of mortality associated with HIV/AIDS in health-care facilities in Togo: a six-month prospective study.
Trop Doct. 2011;41:215-217. PMID: 21914672
- No evidence of APP point mutation and locus duplication in individuals with cerebral amyloid angiopathy.
Eur J Neurol. 2011;18:1279-81. PMID: 21463452
- A large screening of angiogenesis biomarkers and their association with neurological outcome after ischemic stroke.
Atherosclerosis. 2011;216:205-11. PMID: 21324462
- Brain perihematoma genomic profile following spontaneous human intracerebral hemorrhage.
PLoS One. 2011;6:e16750. PMID: 21311749
- Leukoaraiosis is associated with genes regulating blood-brain barrier homeostasis in ischaemic stroke patients.
Eur J Neurol. 2011;18:826-35. PMID: 21122033
- Osteopontin predicts long-term functional outcome among ischemic stroke patients.
J Neurol. 2011;258:486-93. PMID: 20967551
- ACE variants and risk of intracerebral hemorrhage recurrence in amyloid angiopathy.
Neurobiol Aging. 2011;32:551.e13-22. PMID: 20381197
- Deployment of a mobile RT-PCR laboratory molecular biology to deal with the A(H1N1) challenge in Kaboul.
Med Mal Infect. 2010;40:650-3. PMID: 20650585
- Novel human pathological mutations. Gene symbol: NOTCH3. Disease: CADASIL. (1)
Hum Genet. 2010;127:474. PMID: 21488300
- Novel human pathological mutations. Gene symbol: NOTCH3. Disease: CADASIL. (2)
Hum Genet. 2010;127:473-4. PMID: 21488283
- A missense HTRA1 mutation expands CARASIL syndrome to the Caucasian population.
Neurology. 2010;75:2033-5. PMID: 21115960
- CD40-1C>T polymorphism (rs1883832) is associated with brain vessel reocclusion after fibrinolysis in ischemic stroke.
Pharmacogenomics. 2010 Jun;11(6):763-72. PMID: 20504251
- The I/D polymorphism of the ACE1 gene is not associated with ischaemic stroke in Spanish individuals.
Eur J Neurol. 2010;17:1390-2. PMID: 20402757
- PAI-1 4G/5G polymorphism is associated with brain vessel reocclusion after successful fibrinolytic therapy in ischemic stroke patients.
Int J Neurosci. 2010;120:245-251. PMID: 20374070
- Association of a genetic variant in the ALOX5AP with higher risk of ischemic stroke: a case-control, meta-analysis and functional study.
Cerebrovasc Dis. 2010;29:528-537. PMID: 20357438
- KCNK17 genetic variants in ischemic stroke.
Atherosclerosis. 2010;208:203-209. PMID: 19647252
- CADASIL management or what to do when there is little one can do.
Expert Rev Neurother. 2009;9:197-210. PMID: 19210195
- Genetics of stroke: a review of recent advances.
Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2008;8:495-513. PMID: 18598230
- Association between ESR2 genetic variants and risk of myocardial infarction.
Clin Chem. 2008;54:1183-1189. PMID: 18487282
- Relationship of classical and non-classical risk factors with genetic variants relevant to coronary heart disease.
Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2006;13:738-744. PMID: 17001213